DEI is a business imperative. As your early-stage company grows, it is essential for founders and leaders to champion DEI in their actions, words, and behaviors. During this three-day intensive training, you will (re)learn the basics of DEI and define your role and responsibility as a leader in building an organization with a diverse workforce, equitable processes, and inclusive culture.
Over the course of this program, participants will cover the key components of the DEI Journey:
- Instilling DEI Leadership: Concepts and key behaviors that distinguish DEI leaders and improve the likelihood of impact and progress
- New Talent Acquisition: Principles of diversity recruiting and value building a critical mass of underrepresented talent
- Succession Pipeline & People Development: Advancement strategies to improve representation at all levels and equity for all employees
- Investments & Marketplace: Going beyond talent strategies, to include product, brand, supplies, and community impact in DEI efforts
- Reporting & Analytics: Goal-setting and opportunities to improve transparency, reporting, and managing DEI metrics/data
- Everyday Actions & Governance: Behaviors and leading practices for managing diverse teams, creating inclusive cultures, and managing DEI efforts